Service Beakers - Cardinal Gibbons Chapter
- We begin with around 10 minutes of introductory information on the topic.
- We then break up the students into stations–groups of four to five students.
- Each station has a volunteer or two, who provide some more in-depth information on a subtopic and an explanation of how to do the activity.
- The volunteer(s) explain further the subtopic through the hands-on activity.
- To wrap up, we go over the Start-Your-Own Initiative program, in which students can perform a simple act of community service for the chance to win prizes.
Example Lesson - Electricity and Magnetism
We’re always looking for more leadership! Please feel free to reach out if you are a Cardinal Gibbons student who wants to help in a larger capacity!
Mrs. Amy Hambrick
MJ Di Fiore
Chapter Vice President
Thomas Freddoso, Michael Ditillo, Matthew Degele, Emil Javerzac, Joshua Njapa