official Service Beakers
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Service Beakers has prepared both in-person or fully online lessons to suit the needs of individual schools.
- For online lessons, we have made them as engaging, exciting, and informative while working through digital constraints. We continue to emphasize our flagship program, the Start-Your-Own Initiative, which you can learn more about here. Many schools have stated that our online substitutes have worked great!
- For in-person lessons, we will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and our schools to best protect the safety of our students:
- Keeping students at least 3 feet apart at all times
- Requiring hand washing frequently, including entering the classroom, beginning activities, and exiting the classroom
- Requiring masks to be worn at all times during programs
- Requiring gloves to be worn during any and all interactive activities
- Providing hand sanitizer to be available to students
- Having students move around as much as possible
- Having our classes in open-air spaces if possible, such as gyms or even outside
- Vaccinated volunteers and students will continue to follow CDC guidance based on their situation
Thank you for your continued support during this time!